Full Tummy

Come join me in seeing and tasting food the way I do, take a sniff with me and enjoy the flavors like I do.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Ultimate melt-in-your-mouth pancakes

Who said a pancake mix cannot make yummy fluffy pancakes???? Not my box!!! My box makes the yummiest lightest pancakes!!! But, with a little help...

1 cup pancake mix [I use Bisquik Buttermilk pancakes' Complete mix, the one in which you have to add just water]
1/2 cup milk
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tspn sugar
1 tspn baking powder
1 egg

* Blend all the above ingredients using a blender or whisk or hand immersion blender.
* Pour ladlefuls on a hot greased griddle.
* Cook on that side until bubbles form and edges look a little dried up (around 1 min).
* Turn and cook on other side for around half a minute.

Yield: 6-8 regular sized pancakes


Pancakes are ready to turn, when bubbles form and edges look dry-ish


Pancakes, stacked up, waiting for some maple syrup

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home