Full Tummy

Come join me in seeing and tasting food the way I do, take a sniff with me and enjoy the flavors like I do.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Sweet Lassi

me: "I have this urge"
him: "oh no, not again!"

me: "no, i really have this urge"
him: "to have sushi?"

me: "that too, but i really really want to have some sweet lassi"
him: "Yikes. I'll have some iced-tea."

Husband doesnt like Yogurt, unless it is in the form of Raita. I love yogurt so much that I go through the pains of making it at home (see previous post) just for myself! And I had made up a fresh batch of 1% low-fat yogurt just two days ago, and my senses were fresh with its aromas!!
So here I was, taking out of the referigerator, a new batch of yummy looking firm yogurt. I scoop through it, and it is heavenly.

Sweet Lassi

1 cup cold yogurt (I use home-made yogurt, made from 1% low-fat milk)
1/4 cup cold water
4 teaspoons sugar
pinch of cardamom powder (optional)

Blend it all together in a blender at low speed. Lassi is ready. Enjoy right away for the freshest taste!

Sweet lassi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home